Introduction to Paleo Workshop
Welcome to our new workshop,
Introduction to Paleo
with Lizzy Marsh from Primal Junction
This 2 hour workshop is running on Thursday 14th May (6.45pm arrival for 7pm start) at our head office, Organic Angels 895A Canterbury Road, Box Hill.
Lizzy Marsh is a holistic lifestyle and nutrition coach and qualified sports scientist and is passionate about educating the community on a holistic approach to health and wellness, inspiring others to live a life they love.
Through her consultations, workshops and events at Primal Junction, her goal is to challenge accepted nutritional and exercise guidelines and encourage individuals to take control of their life through a holistic understanding of real-food, natural human movement, hormonal health and stress reduction.
Lizzy has recently published Paleo: The Real Food Diet to Reset Your Life jam-packed with her real-food recommendations and 55 delicious refined sugar, grain and dairy-free recipes.
During this 2 hour workshop Lizzy will cover:
- A simple and clear introduction to the Paleo Diet - what does Paleo mean?
- How to tune into your body and find the right foods for you
- The science behind the foods we eat
- Learn to make some simple and tasty recipes (and sample them too!)
- Learn how to prioritise health, lose body fat, boost performance and feel amazing
Paleo: The Real Food Diet to Reset Your Life cookbook is available to purchase on the night for $12.99.
This is a great workshop and investment to you, we hope to see you there!