- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized or cut into thin noodles
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add zucchini noodles to the skillet and toss them gently with the garlic and oil mixture. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the zucchini noodles are just tender but still have a slight crunch.
3. Remove the skillet from heat and drizzle the lemon juice over the zucchini noodles. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to combine.
4. Serve the zesty zucchini pasta in bowls, garnished with torn fresh basil leaves and a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
5. Enjoy this light and refreshing dish as a main course or as a side dish alongside your favorite protein.
This zesty zucchini pasta recipe is a perfect way to celebrate fresh flavours and make the most of the fresh zucchini from Organic Angels. It's a quick and easy dish that is both satisfying and nutritious. The combination of zucchini noodles, garlic, lemon, and a hint of spice from the red pepper flakes creates a zesty and refreshing flavor profile that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Don't forget to garnish with fresh basil and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for an extra touch of deliciousness.
Try this recipe and let the vibrant flavours of zucchini take center stage in a light and delightful pasta dish. Bon appétit!